When project has feedback questionnaire forms defined, users can gove feedback with feedback tool.
There are two kind of feedback:
- Generic feedback (button on right middle toolbar) that gives feedback from current users view
- Location feedback (large "?" icons in the model) that gives feedback about certain pre-defined location (camera is moved to that location when click the icon)
- Answer thefeedback form questions
- Click in 3D view and point more accurately the location what the feedback is about
- Send the feedback. Feedback is saved into xD Twin database, and not shown to the user if user doesn't have rights to see feedback answers, like public viewers don't have.