Project list shows all projects user has access to. Users can:
- Create new projects (if user has rights and a license)
- Open projects by clicking project image
- Edit project settings with Project settings button
- Make a copy of the prpject with Duplicate project button
- Delete project with Delete button
Project list is divided into three sections:
- My projects has projects that user has created
- Invited projects has a list of projecs where user is invited to join
- There will be an Accept button when user has just invited and user can accept the invitation
- Template projects are project templates that can be used to create new projects
Create a new project
Create new project button opens a new dialog where user can define basic settings for new projects:
- Title defines a name for the project
- Organization defines under which organization project is created to.
- Organizations have licenses, so organization defines from which license the project uses the license quota.
- Typically users belong ot only one organization, but it is possible users to belong ot multiple organizations.
- Organization also defines what project templates are available to make a new project as organizations can have their own templates.
- Project template is a list of predefined project templates, which contain
- Settings like coordinate and elevation system
- Pre-imported datasets, for example city models and GIS layers
- Templates are a good way to make starting certain type projects faster when users don't need to import all data manually.
- When template is selected, template already contains coordinate and elevation system so they are not available
- Coordinate and elevation system defined the project's coordinate system which is used for example to model placement and measurements
- Start writing coordinate system name or EPSG code and select the correct choise from the list
- Description is an optional generic description to describe what projects is about.
- Create new project button will create and open the project